Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Stourbridge
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership - Stourbridge (£72000 per year)
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership also available. You would become part of an established and experienced team who have created a friendly and efficient working environment. They offer a very personalised service to patients, having added a range of enhanced services over the past few years. You would be supported by an experienced group of clinical staff including Nurses and HCAs, as well as an administrative team who significantly reduce GP stress and workload.
Located in the Stourbridge area within commutable distance of Dudley, Bromsgrove and central Birmingham, with ample on-site parking.
- Well managed patient list with a low workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs