Advanced Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Chorley
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Opportunity within the Chorley area
Please read on to find out about an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Practitioner to join an established high achieving practice with exciting plans for the future.
The ANP will be responsible for providing advanced levels of autonomous nursing to assess, diagnose, investigate and refer patients whilst acting within the parameters of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, Emergency Nurse Practice and NP Scope of Practice. They will meet the various needs of the registered patients within the practice using advanced nursing skills.
The right candidate will bring with them a wealth of primary care and will be responsible for the following:
- Triage and treat patients wishing to see a health care professional making any necessary referrals to other members of the primary health care team
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice.
- Independently and autonomously assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems with attention to physical, emotional, social, cultural and mental health issues
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
- Up to £34,440 FTE based on 20.5 hours
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Annual Leave
- Many other benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Chorley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly