Salaried GP Job, Nuneaton
Salaried GP Job- Nuneaton (£76,000/£80,000 per year)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful, forward thinking practice as a Salaried GP, with the option for a lucrative Partnership going forwards. You would be joining a happy, well-staffed team of GPs who all enjoy a great balance with home life thanks to the effort put into the efficiency and workflow of the practice. The role would be perfect for any GP keen to dedicate more time to specialist clinical interest areas or portfolio working. You would be based in a high quality purpose built surgery with a team who spearhead local initiatives to reduce GP workload and diversify the clinical team. Flexible working patterns and a sustainable job plan will be provided.
Located on the outskirts on Nuneaton and easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth and Leicester. On-site parking provided.
- Well managed patient list with a controlled workload, and a range of enhanced services provided
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with an optional view to Partnership (view to Partnership is typically 6-12 months)
- Efficient practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE), dependent on experience
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA Model contract
- Support for development of special interest areas
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith of the General Practice division on 01423850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly