Salaried GP Role, Wrexham
Salaried GP vacancy in Wrexham, 6-8 sessions, £72,000 FTE indemnity covered in addition to salary
Are you looking for a new Salaried GP role in Wrexham? This is a fantastic opportunity for to you to work for a long-established surgery in a purpose-built building with a stable and supportive team. The practice provides a friendly atmosphere and places high-quality patient outcomes at the centre of all activities. You will enjoy working with a great team of Salaried GPs, GP Partners, ANPs and Practice Nurses all overseen by a great Practice Manager.
- 6- 8 sessions available
- Growing list size, currently around 13,000 patients
- Modern-purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Excellent support for professional development
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees are paid on top of salary
- Suitable for newly qualified GPs and those with a desire for change in their career
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess the right to work within the UK, be registered as a GP on the GMC register and included on the NHS National Performers List
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs