Salaried GP, Romford Area
There is the opportunity to have a hybrid role of typical salaried NHS sessions and private work which also can significantly boost the salary on offer. As a highly successful training practice the Partners want to bring in someone with an interest in training and would offer substantial support for GP's wanting become trainers. The workload on offer is well managed and there is a strong and friendly existing clinical and clerical support teams in place resulting in a well organised surgery and good working atmosphere.
- Offering 4-8 sessions made up of typical NHS sessions and private work
- £68,000 basic salary with significant additional earnings available through private work
- Manageable workload of 15 consultations per session
- 1-2 home visits a day plus calls
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Training Practice with registrars in place
- Use Vision Operating system
- High performing surgery with high QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Opportunities for development of interest areas and more
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs