Salaried GP Job, Spalding
4-5 Session Salaried GP, up to £12000 per session
I have the privilege of recruiting a Salaried GP who wishes to join a high achieving, forward thinking, supportive and friendly team, at a rural Practice.
This role will also be great for a Newly qualified GP's that is looking for somewhere to give them the support and structure of an experienced practice without compromising on having a voice to make changes for the greater good of the surgery.
With a supportive and organised team, alongside the beautiful surroundings this is a wonderful role with all the added benefits of a competitive salary.
Moulton near Spalding
- 4- 5 Sessions per week or alternative flexible arrangement is available
- Fully staffed reception and admin team
- No out of hours
- Excellent QOF
- CQC rated Good
- Low home visits
- Manageable work load
- £10,000 and £12,000 per session (depending on experience).
- 6 weeks' holiday plus one week's study leave (pro rata)
- Indemnities paid
- NHS Pension
- No extended hours sessions.
- Emis Web system used
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Nicky in the General Practice Division on 01423 850430.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs