Salaried GP Job, Glasgow
A great opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP has arisen in Glasgow. You will be working within a very successful and well-established, purpose-built practice. The practice boasts a superb reputation for their delivery of primary care services. This role is suitable for newly qualified GPs and those looking for a step forward in their career as a Salaried GP as there is potential for future partnership.
- 8 clinical sessions available plus 1 CPD session
- Patient list size of around 6000 with excellent support from other GPs, a well experienced practice team and very supportive administrative staff
- Purpose-built premises with great facilities
- Salary circa £72,000, negotiable dependent on experience
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, included on the NHS Performers List and possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
To be considered for this role, please press 'Apply' and upload your most recent CV either in a PDF file or Word Document. Alternatively, you can speak to a member of our GP division in confidence by dialling 01423 813 454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs