GP Partner/Salaried GP, Salford
6-8 session Salaried GP (view to partnership) or GP Partner, Salford Manchester, circa £115,000 FTE full parity drawings, £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover for Salaried GP with a view to partnership.
A career-defining opportunity to become a GP Partner in a stable, friendly and high-achieving practice is now available for you in Salford. The surgery operates from a modern health centre with excellent facilities and provides a rewarding working environment. In terms of the surgery team, you'll enjoy working with an enthusiastic and friendly group with family medicine at the core of the surgery ethos. The workload is well-managed and with an excellent practice manager in place; you'll be practising in well-organised and structured practising conditions.
- 6-8 sessions a week
- Large, modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Friendly, cohesive and supportive GP team
- Excellent Nursing team
- Experienced practice manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salaried with a view to Partnership circa £10,000 per session, per annum + indemnity cover
- Full Parity Partnership drawings circa £115,000 FTE
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs