Salaried GP, Leeds
We are recruiting a salaried GP for an award-winning training practice in Leeds. This is a supportive environment in which a salaried GP can develop their special interests and engage with a wide range of services. You’ll enjoy working with a diverse and extremely skilled team who are open to new ideas on how to take the practice forward, clinically and commercially. The team include ANPs, HCAs, a specialist mental health Nurse practitioner, practice nurses and two prescribing pharmacists. The practice is dedicated to providing the best possible outcome to patients, whilst fostering a vibrant and energetic working atmosphere. Workflow is well streamlined to the point that this award-winning practice was also shortlisted for the Managing Workload and Access Award.
£9,000 per session
- Easy access from the Motorway
- Good links to surrounding cities and towns
- Winner of the General Practice Team of the Year Award!
- Based in a modern, purpose-built building with its own car park facilities
- Training practice; working with registrars and student nurses.
- Diverse range of services provided
- Patient size of approximately 11,500
- SystmOne used
- Skilled clinical team with excellent support staff
- Large admin team, including full time Practice Manager, Deputy and Head of Reception
- Good training programmes for Registrars and an open-mindedness towards Newly Qualified Doctors
- Collaboration with allied health professionals and services such as on-site Physio, Dental, Podiatry and District Nurse teams
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Fair patient numbers circa 13 f2f per session
- Streamlined workflow
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- An average of 2 home visits per day but sometimes less
- No weekends
- Career progression available
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA style contract
- Career progression
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!