Salaried GP Job based in Yeovil
Salaried GP - Yeovil (£80,000 per annum)
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly regarded practice, joining an experienced and close knit team of GPs. You would also benefit from working with a talented multi-disciplinary team consisting of Pharmacists, Paramedics and Advanced Nurse Practitioners, giving you a well-managed workload and minimal home visits. This is a dynamic and forward thinking surgery who are constantly adapting to meet the needs of modern General Practice, and who are offering the chance to take on a varied and rewarding path of progression for a GP of any level of experience.
Conveniently located in the Yeovil area, with on-site parking and easy access from the A303 and Yeovil town centre
- Expanding patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs