Medical Director, Central London
This is a unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, experienced GP to get involved at one of the most forward-thinking primary care organisations in the world. You will be have an equally clinical and commercial mind and believe in digital technology. Your role is on the clinical side of the business, but a mindset to want to move general practice forward in the digital age.
In return, you will be paid an extremely competitive salary and also equity-based incentives so you can begin to part-own a rapidly growing company.
Salary - £110,000 - £120,000 + equity incentives + private pension + 33 days annual leave inclusive bank holidays
Location - Central London
- Rapidly growing digital provider
- Working closely with CCGs in the UK
- Outstanding reviews from patients
- Only digital provider to be live in multiple countries
- Only digital provider to be given no recommendations by commissioners
- Innovative ways of working embracing technology and the future of primary care
The role -
- 3 - 4 days per week based in central London location
- Mainly strategy & non-clinically based but with a session or two clinically each weel
- To be the face of the organisation towards stakeholders and patients
- Working with Associate Director/Lead GPs to implement quality vision and strategy
- Lead data-driven development of organisation, processes and ways of working
- Secure strong clinical governance and leadership
- Identify collaboration opportunities and develop clinical integration
The benefits -
- £110,000 - £120,000 FTE
- Equity-driven incentives
- Private pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
If you would like to find out more about this post and to talk in more detail about the role and receive a job description, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.
Apply for Medical Director, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly