Salaried GP Job, Aberdeen
Salaried GP Job- Near Aberdeen (£89,000 per year)
This is a unique chance to join a successful and forward thinking surgery as a Salaried GP. You would have the chance to work with a varied patient demographic and an experienced Multi-disciplinary team. Additionally, the surgery is keen to promote specialist interest areas and offer longer consultation times to allow Doctors to meet the demands of the patient base. You would have a key role in the development of the surgery within the Aberdeen area, as well as the option for developing into a Lead GP position if desired.
Conveniently located near Aberdeen, close to the A90, with ample on-site parking
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
- £88,000 - £89,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs