Salaried GP Job, Derby
Salaried GP job 6-8 session, Derby circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE, protected break time and support for interest development
An exciting new opportunity to work in a successful, stable and well run practice in Derby as a Salaried GP is now available for you. The practice has a long standing reputation for excellent patient care and as such you will enjoy a well-managed patient consultation workload, a low volume of home visits and break time built into your session.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Modern, surgery with excellent facilities
- Excellent Practice Manager to oversee well-organised practice
- Well-managed patient consultation workload (10 min appointments) and low volume of home visits
- On-site parking
- Systm One practice software
- Clear commitment to professional development and support for special interests
- Salary circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Derby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly