Salaried GP Job, Sheffield
6 Session Salaried GP in Sheffield, £9000 per session
A career-defining new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a long-established, stable and successful practice is now available in the Sheffield area.
The practice has an excellent infrastructure, works to 15 min appointments, has very low home visits and does not require extended hours. The surgery promotes a friendly, supportive and forward thinking approach whilst still holding grounding in family medicine.
Location - Sheffield
- 6 sessions a week available
- Ideally the GP would work a Monday, Tuesday and a Wednesday
- Fully staffed reception and admin team
- No deprivation payment practice
- No care homes
- Excellent QOF
- CQC rated Good May 2017
- £9000 per session dependant on experience
- 6 weeks' holiday plus one week's study leave (pro rata)
- Indemnities paid
- NHS Pension
- No extended hours i.e. No late evenings and no Thursday afternoon or weekend sessions.
- SystmOne clinical system
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Nicky in the General Practice Division on 01423 850430.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly