Salaried GP, Leeds
An opportunity has arisen for a salaried GP in a friendly family practice situated in Batley. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis on support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance, so you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible.
- £9000 per session but negotiable depending on experience
- An extra £300 for a Saturday morning session (optional)
- Successful traditional family practice
- Distinguished and well-established group of partners
- Support from Advanced Clinical Pharmacist, Senior HCA and Nurses
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or, to help develop them
- Low patient numbers - 14 in the morning and 8 in the afternoon
- Circa 6 clinical sessions per week
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Partnership opportunity available
- Option to work a Saturday morning session for an extra £300
- Circa £9,000 a session
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Study leave available
- Potential partnership opportunity.
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!