Salaried GP Role, Bradford
2 days left
- Contract Type
An excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in an innovative, supportive and friendly practice in Shipley is now available.
Working within a cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs, you'll enjoy a well-managed workload so you can achieve excellent patient outcomes.
The practice is high-achieving and believes strongly in the development of all of their GPs so you will have excellent conditions to continue or develop new interest clinics.
The surgery also has a strong and well-defined structure with an excellent management team so you will be working in an environment that is not only very organised but is also very sustainable.
Location - Near Shipley, West Yorkshire
* 4 - 8 sessions per week
* Well-managed workload and low home visit requirements
* Working within an excellent team of GPs and Nurses (inc. Nurse Practitioners)
* Working in a modern, spacious, purpose-built health centre
* Systm One practice software
* Strong management team providing organised and well-structured working conditions
* Experienced and very effective administrative team
* Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
* Salary circa £72,000 FTE
* Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
* NHS pension enrolment
* 6 weeks annual leave
* 1 weeks CPD leave
Key skills and qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in a new Salaried GP post? Click on this link to see other exciting General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Bradford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly