Salaried GP Job, Leeds
Salaried GP, 6-8 sessions, Leeds, circa £72,000 - £80,000, indemnity covered in addition to salary
A new career-defining opportunity to work as a Salaried GP is now available for you in Leeds. The surgery is long-established and very successful. The surgery are happy to consider a Salaried GP role or if you wish, a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership. You will be supported by a very professional and dynamic practice team who provide high quality patient care and embrace change within the NHS.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 6-8 sessions available
- Patient list of around 10,000
- Practice has consistently high QoF scores
- Modern, purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- GMS surgery
- Supported by a very helpful and friendly practice team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and an excellent Practice Manager
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, included on the NHS Performers List and possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs