Salaried GP Position, Stockport
4-8 sessions, Salaried GP, Stockport, circa £72,000 - £76,000 FTE & indemnity cover
An exciting new vacancy has arisen to work as a Salaried GP within a very stable, long-established and high-achieving practice in Stockport.
The practice has a very friendly team and is very well-organised.
You'll be working alongside a great team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs, enjoying regular meetings, to provide the opportunity to share ideas and innovate within the surgery.
The practice has an excellent Practice Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the surgery and also has a great team of Nurses to further assist in the delivery of high-quality patient outcomes.
Location - Stockport
* 4-8 sessions a week available
* Practice list size in excess of 10,000 patients
* Well maintained practice with excellent equipment and infrastructure
* High performing practice with consistently high QoF scores and CQC ratings
* Stable GP team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs working alongside an excellent clinical team
* Excellent clerical team to help reduce administrative duties
* Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
* EMIS Web practice software
* Salary up to £72,000 - £76,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on top of salary
* NHS Pension
* 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
* Active NHS performers list status
* Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you. Alternatively please call us, again in confidence, on 01423 850420
Are you seeking a career change? Click General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Position, Stockport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly