6-8 Session Salaried GP Job, Northumberland, circa £72,000
An excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a dynamic, supportive and well-structured practice in Northumberland is now available. Practicing alongside a great team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses (including ANPs), you'll enjoy a well-managed workload and engaging with many appreciative patients. The practice has an excellent management team to ensure clear organisation and communication. Given the surgery's structure and support team, the practice provides conditions for GPs of all levels of experience to thrive and enjoy their work.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Well-managed workload
- High-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Low home visits
- Working within an excellent team of GPs and Nurses
- Working in modern, spacious, well-maintained premises
- Systm One practice software
- Strong management team providing organised and well-structured working conditions
- Experienced and very effective administrative team
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks CPD leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Exploring new roles? Please click General Practice Jobs to see other exciting positions
Apply for 6-8 Session Salaried GP Job, Northumberland, circa £72,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly