Salaried GP Position, Notting Hill
4-6 session Salaried GP, Notting Hill, £76,000 FTE + Indemnity
This is an opportunity to join a surgery in the Notting Hill area who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP because of recent growth in their list size. The surgery has a patient list size of circa 5000 and this is being managed by a highly trained and close knit team. A lot of the staff have been with the surgery for over 10 years and this means there is a real family feel to the surgery. The Partners would be able to offer a lot of support for GP's to develop interest areas, including running specialist clinics etc. The premises are modern, purpose built with on-site parking. The workload is well managed.
Notting Hill Area
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Modern, purpose built practice building with parking
- Practice population circa 5,000
- Friendly and cohesive existing team with high levels of experience
- Weekly practice meetings
- Work load of 18 consultations a session
- Low home visits of 1 a week
- Practice uses Systm One
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of £76,000
- Indemnity covered on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs