Salaried GP Job, Gosport
This is a fantastic chance to work with a well-respected Partnership, who are embracing a period of exciting expansion. As a Salaried GP joining the group, you would enjoy a very manageable workload, given the excellent clinical support available. The practice benefits from an outstanding QOF report, as well as working in multiple clinical specialisms. You would have excellent prospects for progression and the chance to move towards a lucrative partnership scheme. They could also offer a great amount of flexibility to a permanent GP, including term time working and flexible session timings. They offer an exceptionally well managed workload with 15 minute consultation times.
- Expanding patient list with a well varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- 15 minute appointment consultation times
- Well managed workload of 8 face to face consultations plus 6 calls, minimal home visits
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
- Use Emis Web Operating system
What Happens Next
If you are interested in finding out more details about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this vacancy. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs