Salaried GP Role, Newcastle
A rewarding new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a friendly and supportive practice in Newcastle upon Tyne is now available.
The surgery has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient care. The practice works from a single site in a modern building with excellent facilities. Finally, the surgery is very well organised meaning that you'll enjoy working as part of a cohesive team in a sustainable structure.
Newcastle upon Tyne
* 4-9 sessions a week available
* Practice population over 10,000 patients
* Long established, very successful practice
* Cohesive team of GPs and Nurses
* Well-organised and structured practice
* Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clerical support team in place
* Lots of support on hand for professional development
* Practice uses EMIS Web practice software
* Salary circa £81,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on top of salary
* 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave
* NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
* Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
* Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
To read about other new exciting roles, please click General Practice Jobs