Salaried GP Job, Swindon
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a long standing, tight knit practice. The team pride themselves on operating as a very paper-light and efficient practice, which allows the GPs they employ to enjoy a well-managed workload whilst working alongside an experienced multi-disciplinary team. This is a high quality purpose built site with a supportive group of Partners, providing an exceptional level of support to a GP of any level.
Conveniently located in the Swindon area, with on-site parking and easy access from the M4 and A419
- Expanding patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs