Salaried GP Role, Pool
Salaried GP with view to Partnership - Near Camborne (£80,000 per annum)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, purpose built health centre as a Salaried GP or GP Partner. The surgery has expanded in the last few years and although very well staffed, is keen to continue to meet the needs of modern General practice and provide high quality patient centred care to its list. This long standing Partnership team have built a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of GPs, Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists to keep clinical workload well managed. A highly efficient administrative team also allows the surgery to cut down on GP paperwork and give them more of a focus on clinical development and implementing a clear work/life balance.
Located close to Camborne, with on-site parking and easy access from Redruth, Truro and Falmouth
- Well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close-knit team, who hold daily catch-up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Earning in excess of £100,000 for a GP Partner
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Partnership also available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered or simply find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs