Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Southend
Please read on as we are recruiting for an ANP job in Southend to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice. The practice is looking for a motivated and ambitious ANP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care. You will enjoy working with a manageable workload and be provided with a great opportunity to develop professionally and clinically through ongoing training and development
As a part-time Nurse Practitioner, duties include:
- Assess, examine, diagnose and treat specific conditions in accordance with agreed medical/ nursing protocols, and within own area of competence or speciality.
- Provide access to GP's as necessary.
- Undertake diagnostic, health screening and health promotion at consultation/ opportunistically.
- Provide specific evidence based practical skills and knowledge in telephone and clinics
You will be:
- A UK registered nurse with significant post registration experience
- Ideally have an interest in respiratory illness
- Independent nurse prescriber
- Nurse Practitioner qualification an advantage
- Nurse Prescriber qualification essential
- Minor Illness and Injury qualification essential
- Extensive clinical experience in A&E and/ or Primary Care
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcome
- Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible.
- Relevant knowledge of the QOF management tool
- 15 Hours a Week
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services
- Manageable workload
- £48,500 FTE
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs