Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Chelmsford
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Chelmsford area seeking to bring in a new ANP. The incoming ANP provide advanced levels of autonomous nursing practices to assess, investigate, diagnose, treat and refer patients by acting within the parameters of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, Emergency Nurse Practice and NP Scope of Practice. They will provide services to meet the needs of the registered patients who attend the practice. Working autonomously, the post holder will provide holistic health care for patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems using advanced nursing skills. The right candidate will be an experienced nurse who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
They will need to priorities and triage the needs of patients accordingly making any necessary referrals for investigations in the appropriate manner.
- Triage and treat patients wishing to see a health care professional making any necessary referrals to other members of the primary health care team
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice.
- Independently and autonomously assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems with attention to physical, emotional, social, cultural and mental health issues
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of an Independent Nurse Prescriber.
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
- £50,000 to £58,000 FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Annual Leave
- Many other benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs