Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Ipswich and Felixstowe
An opportunity has arisen to join an excellent practice commutable from Ipswich and Felixstowe as a Salaried GP. The role is with a well-established practice with a superb reputation locally. They have excellent clinical and clerical support in place resulting in a well-managed workload and very low number of home visits. There is also excellent career progression available with an optional view to partnership if desired. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the right person.
Commutable from Ipswich and Felixstowe
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Modern purpose built practice with staff parking
- Well organised practice with a well-managed workload and very low home visits
- £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered in full in addition to salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD supportSuperb clerical and clinical support in place
- Systm One
- CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' in all areas
- Very friendly existing team resulting in a pleasant working environment
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs