Salaried GP Vacancy, Telford
If you wish to work as a Salaried GP in Telford with a highly reputable practice then please read on. This is the perfect opportunity for you to work within a long-established and progressive practice, well-known for its incredibly high standard of primary care services. The practice has a great structure and you will be working with other like-minded GPs and a very friendly practice team.
- Supportive practice structure where special interests are encouraged
- As a GP you are encouraged to introduce new ideas and services when you see fit
- Practice Manager is responsible for the business side of the role so you can focus on providing high quality patient care
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours
- £70,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Special Interests encouraged
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone and in confidence, please call our GP Division on 01423 850420 to talk to a member of the team.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs