Salaried GP, Harrogate
Arguably, one of the best innovating practices in Harrogate and the surrounding area are looking for a salaried GP to join their team. The practice benefits from a partnership who are heavily involved in progressing primary care in the region through their integral connections to the LMC and local CCG. Essential to this role is someone with a patient-centric attitude and an open mind as the practice continues to challenge the way care is given.
Salary - £8750-£9500 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 2 week study leave
Location - Harrogate
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Constantly innovating and challenging
- Superb and diverse clinical support.
- Heavily involved with the LMC and CCG
- Low consultation numbers
- High QOF achieving
- Happy to support specialist interests and serious about GP education
- Offers most enhanced services
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of appointments (doctors still find time to have breaks/meet)
- Very minimal, often no home visits.
- Open minded to new ideas
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the best practices in the area
- Circa £9,000 - £9500 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 2-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!