SALARIED GP - GREATER MANCHESTER
McGinley Healthcare are pleased to offer a new opportunity for a Salaried GP to work 8 – 10 sessions in a forward-thinking, dynamic, friendly Surgery caring for over 12,000 patients in Bolton.
This is a great chance to join a large, well-established, respected and friendly Practice offering flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary, 6 weeks holiday entitlement plus 1 week study leave and MDU fees paid.
They practice a high standard of medicine and have strong working relations with their hospital colleagues. They value loyalty, dependability and integrity coupled with a sense of realism.
There is excellent onsite support:
- 4 Partner Practice
- 2 Salaried GPs
- 1 MSK Practitioner
- 2 Mental Health Practitioners
- 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- 2 Pharmacists
- 4 Practice Nurses
- 1 Assistant Practitioner
- 2 Healthcare Assistants
- AM: 9 pre-bookable appointments and 5 booked on the day
- PM: 9 pre-bookable appointments and 4 booked on the day
There is a Duty Doctor on call each day (am and pm) to support the whole medical team (this was a pilot scheme that was ran and adopted as it was so successful).
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Friendly, diligent, patient-focused approach