Salaried GP, Wigan
Benefit from working as a salaried GP with the option of becoming a full partner within a vibrant and happy general practice in Wigan. Enjoy working alongside an excellent clinical support team including a Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse (future prescribing), Practice counsellor, visiting Pharmacist, phlebotomist, midwives etc and a highly trained, integrated office support team. Besides high-quality patient focussed care, this surgery offers further enhanced services teaching medical students with desires to become a training practice. No OOH expectations and a low home visit ratio.
- £100,000 for 8 sessions
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose designed premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team.
- 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression; a partnership opportunity
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Salaried GP, Wigan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly