Salaried GP Job, West Halifax
6-8 session Salaried GP, West Halifax, 15 min appointments. circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP 6-8 sessions per week in a stable, supportive and well-run training practice west of Halifax is now available. The practice has a clear patient focus and offers great support for the development of their GPs. The surgery has an enthusiastic and friendly of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses, all committed to high-quality patient outcomes. The workload at the surgery is well managed, averaging15 min consultation times. Furthermore, you'll enjoy working with an excellent Practice Manager and administrative team who provide great support and structure to the surgery.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Friendly, supportive team of GPs and Nurses with regular clinical meetings and clear communication throughout
- 15 min. consultation times with patients
- Excellent practice management and administrative team to provide surgery structure and organisation
- Well respected surgery, grounded in family medicine
- Light home visit requirement
- Systm One practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Searching for a new General Practice post? View other General Practice Jobs here