Salaried GP / GP Partner, Buxton
- Contract Type
Benefit from working as a salaried GP with a view to partnership within a vibrant and happy general practice situated in a beautiful leafy suburb. Work within a strong team of Partner GPs who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged; be confident that here, your ideas are heard. This practice boasts innovative ways of working which dramatically reduces the workload for their salaried GPs which ensures more time for you. Not only this, the support staff are dedicated, often going above expectations for the local and wider community; this is truly an outstanding practice. A BMA style contract is offered with this position as well as payment of indemnity.
- £9,000 per session
- Payment of Indemnity
- BMA style contract
- A building with character where each GP has their own consulting room and onsite parking.
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and 100% QOF
- Well-organised, efficient admin team; reduced paperwork and effective triaging of patients.
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to salaried GPs
- Regular schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- You own, well-equipped consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- Good financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- BMA style contract
- Career progression; partnership opportunities
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!