We are a not-for-profit social enterprise looking for a GP to join our team. Everyone in the organisation is salaried, including the Directors.
We operate at three sites and there is opportunity to work at each. In addition we run GP surgeries for a local forensic mental health unit.
We welcome newly qualified GPs and offer a programme of support, mentorship and development for those in the first five years.
GPs can become Leads in clinical areas and we encourage the development of special interests.
CQC ‘good’ across all domains at each site (last Inspections 2018)
In addition we offer:
- A comprehensive programme of in-house CPD including protected time and funding to make appraisal easier
- An effective appointment system that gets the right patients to the right clinicians.
- A good skill mix including nurse practitioners and a minor illness nurse.
- On site counselling and a health and wellbeing advisor.
- A deprivation worker to help sort out patients’ social problems.
- A full range of enhanced services, as well as on-site external services such as ultrasound, audiology and dermatology.
- Quality Improvement Manager who supports us with QoF.
- Regular social events.
- Flexible working.
Our Practices are inner-city and the population is diverse.
The Robert Darbishire Practice: 23,000 patients based in Rusholme.
The Whitswood Practice: 4,000 patients based in Moss Side.
New Bank Health Centre: 6,000 patients base in Longsight.
The post is for 4-8 clinical sessions per week plus a paid non-clinical session (pro rata) which may be worked in the practice or flexibly at home. A 4-5 session GP is required to job share (for urgent matters only, not routine).
There is an exciting opportunity to develop in Clinical Leadership at The Whitswood Practice if this is something that interests you.
We offer a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Salary £8,000-9,000 per session (depending on experience), including a paid non-clinical session (pro rata), which is equivalent to £9,000-£10,125 per clinical session
- Paid membership of our group indemnity scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Study budget
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering emotional and practical support
To apply please click the "Apply" button or send your CV to CMCCG.jobs-RDP@nhs.net.
Please come and visit us to see what we can offer. We would love to talk to you and tell you why you should work for us.
Please email the above address or call Alison Moriarty on 0161 249 3312.
The closing date for applications is 05.11.2018
The Robert Darbishire Practice Ltd, Rusholme Health Centre, Manchester, M14 5NP.
We are an equal opportunities employer.