Salaried GP Job, South Cambridge
Salaried GP Job, South Cambridge, £76,000 to £84,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
Please read on to discover more about a Salaried GP vacancy at a superb practice in a desirable location who have up to 8 sessions available for the right GP, but can also entertain part time GP's. The opportunity is at a high achieving surgery that has enjoyed excellent recent QOF scores and a Good CQC report. The Partners and management have created a friendly and supportive working atmosphere at the surgery which leads to a very minimal staff turnover. They are a training practice with registrars and medical students in place and there will be extensive support provided for development of interest areas. The workload is well managed with a low number of home visits.
South of Cambridge
- Between 4-8 Salaried sessions available with an optional view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Up to £84,000 per annum FTE dependant on experience and skills
- Medical indemnity covered by the Practice
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support plus enrolment to NHS Pension scheme
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff.
- Well managed workload of 15 AM and 12 PM consultations a session
- Majority of home visits undertaken by paramedic team
- Training practice with registrars and medical students in place
- Support for development of special interests
- Use Emis Web
- On site Parking
- High QOF scores and a Good overall CQC report
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs