Salaried GP Job, Dunstable
Please find information below on a vacancy for a Salaried GP or Partner in an excellent training practice. The opportunity is at a very well organised surgery with comprehensive clerical and clinical support in place. Flexible start and finish times are on offer to support family friendly hours. The partners and management are very supportive of the development of special interest areas.
- Up to 8 sessions available, part time considered
- Flexible start and finish times
- Work load of 15 face to face consultations a session and low number of home visits
- Sessional rate of up to £9500
- Indemnity covered in full
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD support
- Systm One Operating System
- GMS contract
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Dunstable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly