Salaried GP Position, Woolwich
This is a fantastic chance to work with an established and highly regarded partnership, who are embracing a period of exciting expansion. As a Salaried GP joining the group, you would enjoy a workload far more manageable than other local surgeries, given the excellent clinical support available. The practice benefits from a brilliant QOF report, as well as working in multiple clinical specialisms, running specialist clinics. You would have excellent prospects for progression and the chance to move towards a lucrative partnership scheme.
Conveniently located in the Woolwich area, within easy reach of public transport links. On-site parking provided.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished building, meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs