Salaried GP Opportunity, Romney Marsh
Salaried GP, Romney Marsh, Up to £86,400 FTE
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery near Romney Marsh who are looking to bring in a new Salaried GP.
There is a very friendly and supportive existing team who will offer lots of opportunity for development. The workload is extremely well managed with the right candidate being able to enjoy a very healthy work/life balance. The surgery is a high achieving one with high QOF scores and a Good CQC report.
- 4-6 Sessions Available
- Paying £10,800 per session
- Indemnity covered in full on top of salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support
- Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
- The surgery use Doc Man to reduce paperwork
- Well managed workload of 12 AM and 9 PM consultations per session plus low home visits
- Use Vision
- High QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Optional view to Partnership in the future
- Support on offer for development of interest areas
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, Romney Marsh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly