Salaried GP Job, Sunderland
4-8 session Salaried GP, Sunderland, up to £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover, low home visits, well defined role.
An exciting opportunity to enhance your GP career with a long established and successful practice in Sunderland now exists for you. Working in a stable and friendly environment you will enjoy working with patient continuity in well organised practicing conditions. Please read on for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Well defined GP role
- Consistently high QoF scores and CQC rated good
- Modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Strong Practice Nurse support
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Systm One practice software
- Salary up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs