Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Leeds
We are recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner job in Leeds to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice.
The practice is looking for a motivated and ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care.
You will enjoy working with a manageable workload and be provided with a great opportunity to develop professionally and clinically through ongoing training and development. The practice is in modern purpose built premises.
- Full and part-time considered
- Working collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures, and providing nurse leadership as required
- Looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to help drive the services that the surgery can offer and enjoys seeing the outcomes of their work
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- UK registered nurse with significant post registration experience
- Nurse Prescriber qualification essential
- Minor Illness and Injury qualification essential
- Extensive clinical experience in A&E and/ or Primary Care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs