Salaried GP Role, Weston-Super-Mare
Salaried GP with View to Partnership - Weston-super-Mare (£72,000)
This is a unique opportunity to work within a modern and well managed surgery, who offer a wide range of enhanced services as well as outstanding support for any GP coming on board. The Partners have worked pro-actively to combat the challenges posed by General Practice over the coming years, by implementing workflow optimisation to reduce GP admin time by 50%. Furthermore, because of the excellent GP staffing levels and large multi-disciplinary team, a GP will see on average just 13 patient consultations per session, with minimal home visits. You will be joining an experienced close-knit team of clinical staff, who meet every day to discuss best practice. The managed workload means you will enjoy flexible working as well as opportunity to develop specialist interests, including becoming a GP Trainer.
Location - Located close to the centre of Weston, close to the M5 and within a simple commute of Bristol
* Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
* Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
* Highly organised practice with a large team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
* £72,000 per annum (FTE)
* Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
* NHS Pension scheme enrolment
* 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
* Support for development of special interests
* View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs