Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Daventry - Up to £40,500 FTE
Are you looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner job in Daventry?
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated ANP to work in an innovative, supportive and friendly training practice that consistently performs well with regards to QoF and have won multiple awards over the last few years.
You will be working in very modern premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs and a comprehensive clerical support team
A very manageable workload is on offer in this well organised practice.
- Medium patient list size of approximately 12,000 patients, with a great clinical and clerical support team
- Manageable workload with a low number of home visits each week
- Training practice which is well organised and structured
- Consistently high QoF achievers and multiple award winners
- Modern purpose built premises providing a fantastic working environment
- Opportunity to run a minor illness clinic
- Would be required to do home visits
- Practice uses SystmOne
- £31,200 to £40,500 dependent on experience
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call General Practice Division on 01423 850 421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs