Salaried General Practitioner
An opportunity has arisen for you to practice as a Salaried GP in a forward-thinking friendly surgery in Leeds working across two sites. We have a great reputation for offering quality care to a diverse patient population. Working within a team of experienced GPs, Nurses and Administrators means that you will be well supported and have a great work life balance.
Our Practice covers a diverse area of North Leeds with a patient population of 20331.
- All Salaried GPs will be considered for partnership within 2 years
- Flexible sessions, 15 patients plus 3 triage bookable when needed
- No weekend/out of ours work is required
- Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured practice
- Personal development through external and internal coaching in order to further enhance your career
- Outstanding support giving you more time to focus on clinical work and achieve professional satisfaction
- Salary circa £75,083 (pro rata) + Indemnity fees paid in addition
- 7 weeks leave
- Option to buy/sell annual leave
- NHS Pension
If you would like to be considered for this post you can talk to us in confidence by calling our Practice Manager, Bob Wood, on 0113 218 5794 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the portal below to apply.
Closing date for applications Thursday 18th October with interviews on Wednesday 24th October 2018