Clinical Lead GP, Cambridgeshire
We are recruiting for a unique leadership role working for a forward-thinking and growing set-up at the forefront of change. The role is flexible between 5 - 9 sessions and will include 4 non-clinical management sessions. The role will require some travel across Cambridgeshire with a main base in Peterborough.
- Circa £160,000 FTE + indemnity + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
- The social enterprise (not-for-profit) organisation is highly successful and has experienced rapid growth in the last few years
- Forward-thinking with innovative ways of working
- Providing out-of-hours work alongside the NHS 111 service
- 5 - 10 sessions considered
- 4 sessions will be non-clinical/management
- Some clinical work is required but the number of sessions is up to you
- Based in Peterborough and will require some travel across Cambridgeshire
- Excellent financial package
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills
- NHS pension
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' leave
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!