SALARIED General Practitioner (3 – 4 sessions)
Plas Meddyg Surgery in the London Borough of Bexley are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and reliable salaried GP (3 - 4 sessions) with excellent communication and clinical skills to join our well-established, friendly, innovative practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking team. We welcome applications from experienced GPs (particularly with specialist interests) as well as those recently qualified.
- 7,300 patients
- Single site practice with on-site parking for staff
- Teaching practice with Registrars and Foundation trainees
- Friendly, family-orientated practice
- Vision software
- Based in Bexley village within 5 minutes’ walk of Bexley railway station (20 minutes to London Bridge) and adjacent to the A2
- 2 full time Partners and 2 salaried GPs
- Weekly clinical meetings as well as regular district nurse and palliative care meetings
- Fantastic multidisciplinary team including 2 Practice Nurses and an HCA.
- 100% QOF achievement
- Enhanced services including minor ops, family planning and coil and implant fitting
- Anticoagulation service
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Salary subject to experience
Closing date for applications: ASAP
Anticipated start date: September/October 2018
Applications by CV with covering letter to the Practice Manager Mark Burgess via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome informal visits by appointment.
Plas Meddyg Surgery, 40 Parkhill Road, Bexley, Kent DA5 1HU
Surgery website: www.plasmeddygsurgery.com
Why work in Bexley?: https://youtu.be/P3c4Q7usqmg