Salaried GP position, West Sussex
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly successful, established surgery. The team are extremely forward thinking and champion new initiatives within the local CCG area, and would look to offer the chance for a GP to become involved in multiple clinical areas within their day to day role. As a result of the excellent staffing levels, a Salaried GP would enjoy a very well managed workload, flexibility and work/life balance. Furthermore, the organisation of the clerical and admin teams, makes this an efficient and paper light surgery.
Location: West Sussex
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team with a wealth of clinical interests, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next:
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP position, West Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly