Salaried GP Job, Hyde Area
6-8 session Salaried GP, South East Manchester, circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a very successful training practice in south east Manchester has just become available. The surgery is long established, with a friendly, stable and cohesive team of GPs, ANPs, Nurses and an excellent Practice Manager. The surgery operates from a purpose built, single site surgery and is overseen by a group of forward-thinking GP Partners. The practice has excellent systems in place for managing patient workload and administrative tasks so you will be able to enjoy sustainable, rewarding working conditions whilst also being encouraged and supported with your interest developments.
South East Manchester
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Practice population circa 9,000 patients
- Friendly and cohesive team of GP team
- ANP and Practice Nurse support
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Click through to General Practice Jobs to view and explore other exiting new career openings within Primary Care