General Practitioner Opportunities - Devon, Cornwall, Somerset
Practices across the South West peninsula are working with NHS England and other organisations to offer real choice to GPs looking to work or return to the profession in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
If you long to live and work just a few miles from the coast or in the countryside, have decided to drop your hours, have recently qualified or want to work just a couple of days a week, talk to us or visit our job fair in Plymouth on Friday 12 October. (We will contribute up to £250 towards travel and accommodation for candidates attending from outside the area who apply for at least one vacancy).
We have a large choice of vacancies including portfolio options for those who want more flexibility – and a new lifestyle. A number of practices across all three counties have vacancies and we are creating more flexible jobs. So whether you choose to work for an individual practice or a host employer we can offer you sessional opportunities so you can co-design your new job. For more details visit our website.
Portfolio sessional options include:
- Family friendly hours for planned clinical work
- Evening and weekend sessions to suit you, including urgent care and acute GP work
- Short or long-term sessional work covering vacancies or maternity leave
- Secondary care experience
- Clinical fellow sessions to develop skills in appraisal or education
- Remote working, proving telephone or online triage
If you’ve thought about living and working in the Westcountry before, or already live here but want something different, what are you waiting for? Get in touch to arrange a conversation by emailing email@example.com.