Salaried GP Position, Bodmin
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of Salaried GP.
This long standing Partnership team have actively looked to combat the growing nationwide workload of General Practice by implementing schemes to cut down paperwork and stress right across the practice.
You will join an established team of permanent GPs and nurses, and be supported by Pharmacists and Paramedics, to allow you to focus on clinical development and patient care.
A lucrative view to Partnership is available if desired, as well as the ability to pursue specialist interests in a forward thinking, paper-light environment.
Location - Conveniently located near Bodmin within commutable distance of Liskeard and St Austell with ample on-site parking
* Stable patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
* Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
* Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
* £80,000 per annum (FTE)
* Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
* NHS Pension scheme enrolment
* 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
* Support for development of special interests
* View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813454. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs