Salaried GP, Bodmin
Salaried GP - Near Bodmin (£73,600)
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried role with optional view to Partnership within a supportive and well-staffed surgery, who are able to offer a wide range of development opportunities for any GP coming on board. The practice has been highly respected in the local area for many years and prides itself on outstanding staff retention and the ability to offer a range of enhanced services to patients. The established multi-disciplinary team ma de up of Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists means GP workload and admin is minimal and days and hours are very flexible. Because of this you will have the time and space to develop specialist clinical interests and grow within a communicative team.
Located close to Bodmin within easy reach of Truro and St Austell, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £73,600 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP, Bodmin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly